Currently, we open a vacant position for a Service Desk. The job holder will be responsible to communicate with our client from oversea and with our engineer team, help customers to solve their problem. For part time position, some remote work is considerable. Will be covering our customers work outside Netherlands office hour around 11:00 PM – 02:00 PM Indonesian time in shifts and 24 hours work covering in weekend and Netherlands national holiday (also in shift).
- Main responsibility is user support and customer service, available for clients requiring assistance.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct sources.
- Respond to questions from all emails and callers.
- Walk customers through problem solving process.
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware and other equipment.
- Follow standard Service Desk Operating procedures.
- Maximum 28th years old.
- Minimum D3 from Dutch Literature
- Proficiency in Dutch.
- Willing to work with shift base.
- Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
- Good phone skills, professional demeanor, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
send your CV to:
The CRM Consultant will involve on Dynamics CRM projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including extending Dynamics CRM, simple to complex customizations, and more. The candidate must be detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands.
- Participating in the design, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project.
- Advising on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work.
- Creating data migration and integration mappings.
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the needs for an interface.
- Maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT, etc.)
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a technical capacity.
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications.
- Self-dependent, team work skill.
- Responsible in the development process, system architecture and work planning.
- Deliver high-quality software development, execute SQL development including the package and procedures according to the customer’s requirements.
- Responsible in the fulfillment of technical aspect and application logic of the developed software.
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements.
- Minimum 1 year experience working on real projects using .Net.
- Experience in MVC framework and SQL Server.
- Experience in database management system will be a plus point.
- Deep knowledge in Object Oriented Program, design patters, .NET platform (C#).
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Good team work player.
Sales Manager is responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing targeted enterprise customer for our Principle’s products and services.
- Shape the selling structure and culture of a technology company, developing accounts generating new business while improving the existing relationships.
- Selling, branding and promoting the company to the information technology end-user community.
- Build and manage the pipeline in accordance with goals. Develop and implement an effective and sustainable sales strategy in order to enhance sales and profitability, and review them in regular basis.
- Responsible for the successful of the customer’s needs fulfilling, in order to meet the objectives of overall business plans and strategies.
- Manage all sales functions through field sales and marketing.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies.
- Responsible to ensure department’s achievements are in line with sales target and KPIs.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT consulting business industry and for large projects specifically.
- Solutions-selling experience and possess existing relationship in Finance & Banking, Telecommunication, Government and Oil & Gas industry is a big plus.
- Proven track record in the IT industry at a high level of achievement.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, manage and guide the sales team.
- Ability to drive and motivate performance
- Good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Ability to think and act operationally to deliver innovative solutions.
- An Effective communicator and excellent negotiator.
The ideal candidate will be a robust and organized leader with experience in Sales management. You will be results driven, with a record of achievement in meeting KPI’s, targets and budgets and be able to mentor your team accordingly. If you have exceptional people skills and will drive and motivate performance among your team to produce a positive and productive environment, then apply now.
- Execute outbound calls to existing client database
- Build relationships and communicate with customers over the phone and providing high standards of service
- Effectively communicate and promote IT products to customers by phone.
- Deliver and educate prospective customers on the benefits of the product services.
- Contribute in team effort by accomplishing related result individually and as team player.
- Participate in any sales/marketing duties as and when required.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from any major.
- Experience as telesales / telemarketing minimum 1 year.
- Experience from IT background will be an added advantage.
- Have passion for sales and perseverance when face the challenges.
- Willing to learn about new technology.
- An outgoing personality, a person who like to talk other people.
- High-motivated, enthusiastic, and full of initiative.
- Interest to achieve high commission as a self-income.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationship with Principal and Customers.
- Managing assigned product portfolio and drive new sales to achieve the targets.
- Reporting to Sales Manager, while prospecting, identifying and establishing new clients.
- Develop sales pipeline to support future sales and business planning.
- Execute sales strategies to achieve business objective.
- Provide information on sales pipeline, contact management and account management plans for sales forecasting purposes.
- Identify markets and create opportunities to grow your client base.
- Develop and maintain a positive pipeline of opportunities.
- Bachelor or Diploma Degree from IT/Marketing/business or related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience preferably from IT System Integrator companies.
- Having existing customer based and posses great numbers of IT project closing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively.
- Solid understanding of system integrator product knowledge.
- A team-player with determination.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, positive attitude s are expected.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.